21 Feb Finance Administrator
This leading law firm is seeking a Finance Administrator to provide support to the Guernsey office, predominantly
the Property team.
Responsibilities in this role:
- Monitoring Client accounts for incoming funds
- Ensuring records on Elite are up to date with all transactions in and out of the Client accounts
- Actioning any Client account payment requests received from Fee Earners and Secretaries
- Regularly reviewing Client account balances at matter level
- Reconciling Client accounts at month end
- Liaising with banks regarding any payment information requests they send through for large transactions
- Placing funds on deposit where requested
More information about the role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.