03 Jan Credit Control Administrator
We have a great new opportunity available for a Credit Control Administrator to join a leading law firm in Guernsey.
• Chasing for payment of outstanding debt via telephone and email to minimise bad debts
• Issuing reminder letters
• Keep accurate records up to date with clear and concise notes
• Liaise with other departments and stakeholders across the business to ensure swift resolution of queries
• Responsible for circa 2k accounts (as part of a team)
• Adapt to the requirements of the company and perform ad hoc projects that may arise
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.