03 Aug Corporate Secretarial Executive
We have an exciting opportunity for a Corporate Secretarial Executive to join one of the world’s largest online brokers.
Key duties will include:
- Perform procedures related to corporate governance and statutory obligations, including drafting, preparing, and filing corporate documents, corporate changes, and resolutions, as well as bank-related documents
- Ensure that statutory deadlines are met
- Liaise with various external stakeholders, including registrars of companies and banks
- Maintain company records and due diligence documentation
- Assist with the day-to-day execution of documents, general maintenance, and administration of our group of companies
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.