08 Apr Compliance Officer & MLCO
This is a great opportunity for a Compliance Officer to join an international banking and wealth management group.
The main focus of this role is to ensure that the Bank’s regulatory risk is managed in accordance with the Bank’s regulatory risk framework and financial crime risk appetite.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Ensure that all operations are conducted in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Provide oversight of the Bank’s Compliance (including Money Laundering, sanctions and assurance function).
- Assist with the delivery of the regulatory engagement strategy and build strong relationships with all applicable regulators through regular, open and transparent engagement.
- Provide some support and development to more junior members of the compliance team.
- Develop and assess the compliance and financial crime framework, policies and procedures for the Bank.
More information about this role is available upon request – Contact the team today for further details.