26 May Compliance Officer
We have a great opportunity for a Compliance Officer to join a leading provider of wealth planning, structuring, fiduciary and administration services.
Some of the key duties of this role include:
- To assist and maintain the firm’s compliance policy framework
- Identify relevant proposed regulatory changes and work with the Compliance Director to prepare for its impact
- Assist with the overall effectiveness of the control systems and monitoring framework of the business, including all proposed ‘Compliance’ recommendations where necessary
- Ensure the execution and maintenance of a suitable Compliance Monitoring Plan
- Proactively engage with a wide range of colleagues to promote and maintain a principled and client-centric compliance culture throughout the firm
More information about this role is available upon request – Contact the team today for further details.