26 May Compliance Manager
We have a great opportunity for a Compliance Manager to join a leading, offshore law firm in Guernsey.
The main focus of this role is to help ensure that the Group employees adhere to their regulatory obligations, professional standards and industry leading best practices.
- Some of the key duties of this role include:
- Assume the Key Person roles for our Guernsey Legal Partnership;
- Assume the Key Person roles for our Guernsey Trust and Company Services Providers;
- Ensure AML/ CFT policies and procedures are maintained in respect of all relevant laws, regulations and guidance issued by Guernsey’s authorities and local supervising bodies.
- Assist with the implementation and maintenance of global policies, procedures and processes;
- Promote compliance best practice to staff across all areas of the organization;
- Act as a point of contact for compliance queries from partners, directors and staff;
- Maintain the AML/ CFT risk assessments.
More information about this role is available upon request – Contact the team today for further details.