10 Aug Compliance Associate
We have a wonderful new opportunity for a Compliance Associate to join an intermediary experts business.
Key duties will include:
- Assist with conducting an efficient and comprehensive Compliance Monitoring Program [CMP]
- Take ownership and assist with outstanding due diligence report and arranging with client administrators the remediation of deficiencies
- Fully understand and recommend suitable updates to the AML Handbook
- Maintain the countries register up to date on bank Clarity in respect of sanctions/risk rating
- Spotting areas of risk help to review and put in place mitigating measures to reduce the exposure levels to an acceptable level
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.