30 Sep Compliance Administrator
We have a great opportunity for a Compliance Administrator to join a leading wealth solutions company in Guernsey.
Key duties will include:
- Undertake co-ordination of the CDD process (collection, completeness, conformity and analysis) considering the legal requirements, the risks to the firm and the policies and procedures and other systems in place.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of the CDD policies and procedures in the oversight of the firm’s compliance with the relevant laws and regulations.
- Develop and assist with the compilation of CDD profiles for onboarding, periodic reviews and trigger event reviews or otherwise as may be applicable and ensure that all documents are collected, verified and sorted.
- Assist in the CDD process by carrying out background research through queries, open source research, risk-screening or otherwise as may be appropriate and necessary.
- Develop an understanding of the quality of the CDD information on the firm’s customers, reporting back to the relevant administrator as required
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.