20 Sep Compliance Administrator
This is a great opportunity for a Compliance Administrator to join a financial and fiduciary services company here in Guernsey.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Understanding the regulatory requirements within Guernsey
- Understanding the compliance procedures and company policies necessary to fulfil the compliance
functions on a day to day basis
- Reviewing and reporting the findings for various compliance reviews in line with the compliance monitoring programmes
- Being responsible for preparing and monitoring of the GFSC Portal
- Maintaining and updating the various compliance registers and logs to evidence compliance with appropriate Policies, Procedures and Controls
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.