20 Apr Compliance Administrator/Senior Administrator
We have an exciting opportunity for a Compliance Administrator/Senior Administrator to join a leading Corporate, Private Client and Insurance company in Guernsey.
Some of the key duties of this role include:
- Responsibility for conducting compliance monitoring activities in accordance with the Compliance Monitoring Plan, assess levels of and adequacy of compliance, and produce compliance review reports for senior management, as required;
- Encourage staff to comply with regulations and standards and provide advice and guidance on what is required to comply, what constitutes good practice within a regulated environment, and how this is translated into operational areas;
- Undertaking and reviewing due diligence in relation to structures and changes to existing structures.
- Scrutinising, interrogating and updating compliance records in relation to client structures;
- Liaison with Business Coordinator to run reports and check data entry records.
More information about this role is available upon request – Contact the team today for further details.