04 Nov Company Secretary ( Fiduciary )
We have a great new opportunity for a Company Secretary ( Fiduciary ) to join a leading pension management services company in Guernsey.
Overall responsibility for Company Secretarial services for group and client
• Act as company secretary for all BWCI Group Companies
• Act as Secretary of agreed Board sub -committees
• Convening board meetings
• Preparation of agendas, board packs and reports
• Maintenance of statutory records of companies and registry filing
• Preparation of company and trustee minutes within agreed deadlines
• Maintenance of various safe custody records
• Maintaining client agreements and safe custody maintenance
• Holding company AGMs and EGMs
• Preparing and filing annual validations and waiver resolutions and other
• Administration of property holding and other companies as agreed
• Project and other duties as directed by line manager
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.