05 Jul Company Secretary, Corporate Governance
We have a great opportunity for a Company Secretary to join a leading provider of company, trust and fund administration services.
The main focus of this role is supporting the provision of corporate governance and company secretarial services to the Group’s client portfolio.
Some of the key duties include:
- Convening and servicing board and executive committee meetings
- Filing information with the Registrar of Companies for all relevant jurisdictions
- Ensuring that the companies comply with all relevant laws
- Remaining up to date with best practice guidance and implementing any relevant corporate governance developments
- Supporting the provision of information to auditors, regulators and other relevant third parties
More information about this role is available upon request – Contact the team today for further details.