21 Jun Company Secretary / Administrative Assistant
We have a great opportunity for a Company Secretary / Administrative Assistant to join a independent provider of offshore trust/company, fund and payroll administration services.
Some of the key duties are:
- Supporting the board in ensuring compliance with Guernsey legislative changes.
- Providing advice on Corporate Governance matters and maintain compliance with the relevant codes of corporate governance.
- Pro-actively monitor and implement changes required in respect of changes to company law.
- Pro-actively implement processes to ensure compliance with company law and identify ways to solve potential problems which may arise.
- Arranging meetings, preparation and attendance at Board Meetings.
More information about the role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.