11 Feb Company Secretary
Alexander Daniels Offshore is working with a business based in Guernsey to recruit a Company Secretary.
- To convene, attend board and committee meetings,
- To liaise with Board members and other relevant parties in respect of meeting arrangements.
- To manage the timely preparation of agendas, action points and minutes arising from each meetings.
- To provide company secretarial support for the set-up of corporate entities and LP’s in various jurisdictions as well as maintaining company records, share and registrar functions and system maintenance.
- To ensure adherence to good corporate governance principles concerning all Company Secretarial matters.
- To make stock exchange announcements as and when required.
- To co-ordinate the preparation of board packs and their timely circulation and dispatch in conjunction with the fund administration teams.
- To ensure good levels of communication with client teams (all levels of staff).
- To prepare notices, proxies and other supporting documents for General Meetings, including liaison with relevant legal advisors.
- To ensure the timely dispatch and collation of proxies where the client entity does not use an external registrar and liaise with the relevant administration team to ensure a quorum is obtained.
- To liaise with external Registrars in respect of the collation of proxies for relevant client entities.
- To ensure that statutory filings and payment of relevant fees are completed within statutory time frames.
- To ensure that databases and Document Management Systems are maintained in accordance with agreed procedures.
- To maintain the Company Secretarial Meeting Planner and Calendar.
- To assist in co-ordinating Company Secretarial aspects of new client take-on procedures.
- To ensure that the funds meet their on-going statutory and regulatory requirements / continuing obligations.
- To provide other related support services as and when required.
Skills and Experience:
- At least 2-5 years’ experience working in a Company Secretarial area, fund administration or similar environment.
- Knowledge of UKLA Listing Rules, MAR and the local regulatory framework.
- Qualified ICSA (or training toward this qualification) would be an advantage.
- Good experience of writing concise and accurate minutes.
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- A working knowledge and experience of Viewpoint and/or other systems would be desirable.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well within a team as well as on own initiative.
- The ability to keep clear and concise records and to add value to the Company Secretarial role.
- Motivated, efficient and well organised.
Category | Company Secretarial
Level | Admin
Type | Permanent
Ref Number | AD-GSY-2751