11 Feb Company Secretary
Alexander Daniels Offshore is working with a business based in Guernsey to recruit a Company Secretary in the Funds department.
- Organise and attend board meetings and take minutes.
- Draft written resolutions and arrange signature and filing.
- Compile board packs using Virtual Board Room software.
- Make necessary filings with the Guernsey Company Registry and the GFSC.
- Written correspondence with clients, custodians, brokers and auditors.
- Collection of Director CDD and verification of online GFSC and CIMA portal information.
- Support the new business take on team with the take on of new fund business.
- Build strong relationships with board members.
- Assisting other members of the team with all aspects of day-to-day administration as required.
- Supporting management in the continued introduction of software/systems and the development of effective procedures.
- Train the trainee on company secretarial matters and act as her mentor.
Skills and Experience:
- Chartered company secretary or experienced company secretary.
- Experience and understanding of multiple fund types: open-ended, closed-ended and Non-Guernsey schemes.
- Understanding of FATCA and CRS.
- Deep understanding of Guernsey company law and fund regulations.
- Rigorous planning and organisational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to engage individuals or teams in an impactful conversation or meeting.
Category | Company Secretarial / Fund
Level | Admin
Type | Permanent
Ref Number | AD-GSY-2750