15 May Company Secretarial Officer
Alexander Daniels Offshore is working with a business based in Guernsey to recruit a Company Secretarial Officer.
- Keeping minute books;
- Maintaining corporate statutory records;
- Issuing EGM & AGM notices, proxy collation and recording;
- Preparing and filing necessary returns with Guernsey Registry; and
- Arranging for certified registers, M&A, certificates of incorporation.
- Coordinating the collation and issue of papers for board meetings;
- Making any other arrangements for meetings (taxis, flights, venues, refreshments, etc); and
- Booking boardrooms, taking accurate minutes, transcribing to final format.
- Dealing with client mail shots:
- Making announcements in accordance with stock exchange requirements; and
- Preparation and monitoring of team processes and procedures.
- Understands and complies with appropriate
- jurisdictional statutory regulations and requirements;
- Carries out all duties in accordance with company procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Establishes good working relationships with colleagues and business partners.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a financial services Company Secretarial position who holds an ICSA qualification
Category | Company Secretarial / Fund
Level | Mid
Type | Permanent
Ref Number | AD-GSY-3083