16 Feb Company Secretarial Manager
We have a great opportunity available for a Company Secretarial Manager to join a leading fiduciary services provider in Guernsey.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• To manage board and committee packs for the Group including ensuring that they are uploaded to Board Intelligence and stored on the Document Management System.
• To minute board and committee meetings for the Artemis Group in a comprehensive and timely manner and manage action points resulting from those meetings.
• To record decisions of trustees/directors of the relevant client entities through attending and minuting meetings or producing written resolutions.
• Meeting external reporting requirements (such as economic substance/beneficial owners etc) making use of corporate systems.
• Ensuring regulatory and governmental returns are submitted and arrangements have been made for fees to be paid.
• Ensuring relevant client-related documentation and data is maintained on corporate systems in line with corporate policies and regulation/legislation in conjunction with client teams.
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.