03 Aug Clinical Administrator
We have a new opportunity for a Clinical Administrator to join a medical group based in Guernsey.
Key duties will include:
- Type letters from the outpatient clinic attendance, referral letters, medical reports and other correspondence
- During periods of leave, act as a Personal Assistant to the consultants and allied health professionals
- Managing telephone/face to face enquiries in a caring and professional manner
- Co-ordinating clinics, i.e. liaising with PAs, consultants, allied health professionals and patients
- Establishing links with various external agencies as appropriate
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.