11 Jan Client Services Director
Alexander Daniels Offshore is working with a business based in Guernsey to recruit a Client Services Director.
- In conjunction with the Board of Directors of the Company, responsible for the day to day operations of the Guernsey Office (Client Services and Company Secretarial).
- Responsibility for the implementation and delivery of business objectives determined by the Board of Directors and derived from the business objectives of the wider Group.
- Responsible for the management and development of the Associate Directors and team managers in Guernsey.
- Provide directorship services to Client entities, ensuring good corporate governance practices are adopted.
- Client Relationship Management – responsible for Client Relationship Management for a set of Guernsey clients. Liaison with and visit with clients for service reviews with the goal of ensuring that client satisfaction is maintained at a high level and to ensure that feedback received is utilised to enhance client experience.
- Working with Board of Directors to maintain a good relationship with the GFSC and continue to develop relationships with relevant Law, Accounting and other professional service firms
- Working with the Compliance Function, ensuring that a proactive approach is taken to all compliance functions (CDD, Monitoring etc).
- Report to the Board of Directors on revenues, business pipeline, staffing issues and risks to the business, where applicable.
- Take on and implementation of new business.
- For each launch establishing a Fund Launch Team and undertaking the appropriate training with team members to ensure a smooth and problem free launch process
- Overview Client and Lawyer liaison in respect of set up of new Funds in preparation for the GFSC Application i.e. GP incorporation, documentation review, working closely with DB to provide the clients with administration agreements/ fee proposals.
- Ensure smooth launches of new funds i.e. ensure bank accounts are opened in time for first closing, overview investor documentation, ensure deadlines are managed and met.
- Ensuring that all administration agreements are duly executed in advance of ongoing services being provided by the Company.
- Ensuring that all fund fee profiles are duly executed in advance of ongoing services being provided by Company.
- Produce Fee Proposals in a timely fashion for prospective clients.
- Assist with pitching to potential clients.
- Ensure that the sales process runs smoothly for potential clients under remit.
- Provide offshore support to the Sales and Marketing team.
- Work to ensure revenue and cost budgets are met.
- Responsible for time recording for own time and that of immediate reports.
- Constantly strive to minimise the cost of delivery whilst always ensuring that the service provided meets professional standards.
- Responsible for appraisal process for direct reports and overview of appraisal process for all staff
- Provide technical and professional support to team managers and the wider management team.
- Training and coaching of team members.
- Active involvement in recruitment activities.
- Attend seminars and workshops to enhance professional and technical knowledge. Ensure that this knowledge is shared to benefit staff as required.
- Identify areas to improve own knowledge and skills and actively seek assistance.
- Maintain evidence of continuing professional development
Skills and Experience:
- The holder of this position should ideally hold a professional qualification such as ICSA, ACA, ACCA, CIMA with a minimum of 10 years post qualified experience or alternatively 15 years relevant financial services experience.
Category | Client Services
Level | Admin
Type | Permanent
Ref Number | AD-GSY-2614