18 Jul Client Services Administrator
We have a great opportunity for a Client Services Administrator to join a leading offshore law firm in Guernsey.
The main focus of this role is providing high quality administration for a portfolio of corporate and fiduciary clients with particular emphasis on the client service aspects of the business, delivering excellent client services levels at all times.
Some of the key duties include:
- Assist with the administration of a portfolio of corporate and fiduciary clients
- Assist with the incorporation of Guernsey companies and any related work
- Undertake company/litigation searches and ordering of any documents
- Ensure client expectations are properly managed and valuable relationships are nurtured
- Ensure timely processing of work, meeting transactional and internal procedural deadlines and managing WIP and debt collection
More information about this role is available upon request – Contact the team today for further details.