09 Aug Client Relationship Officer
We have a fantastic new opportunity for a Client Relationship Officer to join a leading wealth solutions company in Guernsey.
Key duties will include:
- Responsible primarily for the day-to-day administration of a variety of trust and company structures
- Knowledge and understanding of new client set-up and collation of relevant CDD/ECDD
- Liaison with Line Manager in order to prepare correspondence for individual clients, intermediaries, other professional advisers or organisations, as required
- General administration including the maintenance of accurate database and file records
- Ensuring compliance with appropriate internal, professional and regulatory standards
- Organising and prioritising workload in order to meet strict deadlines
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.