23 Dec Client Relationship Manager – Business Development & Marketing
We have a great opportunity for a Client Relationship Manager ( Business Development & Marketing ) to join a leading, offshore law firm.
- Strategic oversight and day to day management of the CRM infrastructure to include evolution, content and usability of the system.
- Develop and implement procedures and processes across the CRM system and email marketing system, making sure that all data and content processes work efficiently
- Provide training sessions and material for CRM users on procedures and ‘best practice’. Become a leader and champion of CRM within the firm, educating those to its best possible uses, processes and results.
- Work with the Business Intelligence team to roll out relevant reports, providing appropriate MI to support the firm and practice areas business development and marketing initiatives and campaigns.
- Assist in the management of mailing lists through the automated subscription form and preference centre, ensuring data protection requirements are adhered to. Identify and develop ways to improve client opt-in rates and preferences.
- Act as Data Guardian for the Marketing Department.
- Liaise with our E-marketing provider, about its email marketing performance and future development.