14 Dec Client On-Boarding Administrator / Trust Officer
We have a great opportunity for a Client On-Boarding Administrator to join a leading provider of fund and corporate services in Guernsey.
- Process the opening of new client bank accounts and any subsequent accounts
- Careful review of all documentation supplied by the Client Facing Teams
- Liaising with client facing teams on account opening issues / missing documents
- Completion of ad-hoc documents required by banks for account opening
- Maintain the on-boarding collaboration site
- Assist the on-boarding manager to ensure that the Aztec On-Boarding Framework and IT security policies and processes are adhered to
- Be a point of contact for banks, keeping up to date with regulations and system changes
- Carry out ad-hoc tasks as required from time to time
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.