14 Jul Client Director
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Client Director to join a leading trust company in Guernsey.
The main focus of this role is the delivery of Client Service related targets as well as contributing to the general support and good management of the client service team.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Work with other Senior Management to promote and maintain a positive client service culture within the business and provide high level support to members of the department as required.
- Maintain allocated key client relationships and manage high service levels to these clients as well as identifying new business opportunities where possible.
- Represent the Company to clients, intermediaries, service providers, external agencies and professional bodies both on and off the island.
- Take appointment as Director to in-house client Corporate Director entities and act as an A Signatory on client entity bank and investment account mandates.
- Sit on any Company identified project or working party group as requested from time to time.
More information about this role is available upon request – Contact the team today for further details.