12 Dec Client Compliance Officer
We have a great new opportunity for a Client Compliance Officer to join a global financial services office based in Guernsey.
The Role :
To act as a Senior member of the Client Compliance team, working alongside the Company Compliance department, contributing towards the development and enhancement of the overall Compliance function. This will include providing support to Senior Management and Operational staff by providing compliance advice and guidance.
- Experience within a relevant compliance role (within a fiduciary or investment capacity).
- Ability to assess business requests accurately and promptly, delivering pragmatic and timely solutions to compliance related queries and / or identified risks.
- Keen attention to detail and good communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Competent analytical, research and investigative skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft software (including; Word and Excel).
- Self-starting and capable of working both within the team and with light supervision.
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.