11 Jan Client Accountant
Alexander Daniels Offshore is working with a business based in Guernsey to recruit a Client Accountant.
- Account production plans, budgets and the end delivery of accounts.
- The production of annual statutory accounts for client entities in accordance with FRS 102 (including section 1a) and applicable accounting standards.
- Review financial statements and management accounts.
- Provide technical assistance with solvency tests and restructuring.
- Action specific outputs in connection with Clients
Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 10 years practicable experience in a similar office role within the financial services sector
- ACCA, ACA qualified with at least 5 years PQE
- A working knowledge of Jobstream and/or Microgen 5 Series would be advantageous, but not a pre-requisite
Category | Accountancy
Level | Admin
Type | Permanent
Ref Number | AD-GSY-2616