11 May Chief Commercial Officer
We have an exciting opportunity for a candidate to join a leading telecommunications company in Guernsey, as their Chief Commercial Officer.
The main focus of this role is to lead, direct and manage all aspects of the commercial performance of the consumer segment to drive revenue growth.
Some of the key duties of this role include:
- Drive consumer revenue growth through commercial strategies.
- Develop and manage a five year commercial strategy.
- Ensure that there is a detailed execution plan within the annual operating plan, with clearly defined KPIs and commercial milestones.
- Consumer research and business insights – drive an inquisitive mindset with a view to gaining customer insight in our markets to underpin proposition and marketing communication development
- Marketing communications – responsible for company wide marketing communications including all ATL/BTL and PR as well as managing the marketing budget.
More information about this role is available upon request – Contact the team today for further details.