16 Jan CDD Analyst – Client Onboarding
We have a new opportunity for a CDD Analyst – Client Onboarding to join an award-winning, private bank.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Performing ‘Know Your Customer’ (KYC) due diligence, including risk ratings for high, medium or low risk account monitoring.
- Receiving and reviewing customer and account documentation and vetting against existing records, to ensure accuracy and integrity across systems and departments.
- Onboarding new clients and opening accounts for existing clients, ensuring client documentation meets internal requirements and regulatory obligations.
- Assessing whether the Bank’s minimum requirements are met and/or whether waivers need to be sought.
- Identifying gaps and omissions in client and/or account documentation and using customer authentication standards to obtain the necessary information.
- Completing and assessing risk, ensuring proper assessment in line with policy and regulatory requirements.
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.