14 Mar Business Support Manager
Posted at 15:48h in
This a great opportunity for a Business Support Manager to join a Guernsey-based, family-owned independent fiduciary and fund administration business .
Key responsibilities :
- Handle day to day queries from the business regarding due diligence requirements and obligation
- Ensure timely, open and effective communication between Business Support with the fiduciary and investment business
- Support business development by coordinating the take on of new business and investors
- Provide formal reports to the Board at quarterly Board meetings and provide relevant reports and updates to the management committee
- Work with the compliance team to implement relevant changes required from new or amended laws, regulations, rules and guidance
- Maintain a risk-based RRA/CFC process compliant with regulatory and AML/CFT obligations and internal policies, procedures and controls
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.