12 Feb Business IT Consultant
Alexander Daniels Offshore is working with a business based in Guernsey to recruit a Business IT Consultant.
- Take a software project through the entire lifecycle of analysis, design, coding, testing and implementation and support.
- Implement all aspects of an application design – high-performance design, coding, caching mechanisms, security, encryption, state management, error logging, debugging, scalability, code reviews, development environment configuration, and testing.
- Perform unit and system level testing on applications.
- Build installable software applications.
- Ideally, knowledge and experience of the software development life cycle and requisite stages to deliver quality solutions to clients.
- Proficiency at all levels with relational databases technologies, notably Microsoft SQL Server is required.
- Be reliable, presentable and polite at all times as you will be our representative on the phone, by email and when attending client sites.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills combined with maintaining at all times a good working relationship with customer representatives, suppliers and colleagues.
- Be organised and with the ability to prioritise multiple tasks and manage multiple work streams.
- The ability to work under pressure and to take on responsibility for the smooth running of clients’ systems.
Category | IT
Level | Admin
Type | Permanent
Ref Number | AD-GSY-2756