26 May Business Development Assistant
We have a great opportunity for a Business Development Assistant to join one of the largest independent accounting and advisory firms in Guernsey.
The main purpose of this role is to help to identify and progress opportunities for business growth, working alongside colleagues in the business.
Some of the key duties of the role include:
- Identifying and coordinating opportunities for the group to increase its exposure to targeted industry sectors
- Organising business development events, e.g. industry sponsorships and small-scale client networking activities
- CRM system oversight – becoming the core system user and adviser and advocating for the adoption of the system among users and establishing working practices that help to ensure its data integrity
- Coordinating the firm-wide client satisfaction feedback programme
- Pitch and proposal support to client facing teams, including document content, design and support
More information about this role is available upon request – Contact the team today for further details.