07 Feb Banking and Insurance Administrator
Alexander Daniels Offshore is working with a business based in Guernsey to recruit a Banking and Insurance Administrator.
- Organising, arranging and maintaining diaries for the Director, Deputy Directors and various team members. Acting as a gatekeeper where necessary.
- Creating accurate and concise minutes of meetings when necessary, including potentially for external meetings.
- Producing, collating and preparing documents for meetings and other events. Photocopying, binding and finishing documents as required.
- Using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, CRM etc. to produce and amend correspondence, briefing papers, reports, presentations, records, spreadsheets, databases and other documentation.
- Proof reading documents and other written material.
- As Training Coordinator for the Division, circulating relevant training courses to team members, booking courses, arranging payment, updating calendars and monitoring the Division’s training budget.
- Providing secretarial and administrative support as necessary (including potentially other divisions on short term basis), for example organising refreshments for meetings and transmitting confidential correspondence as directed.
- Ensuring the relevant team member, including the Director, is well prepared for meetings.
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management, organising, storing and filing paperwork, documents and computer-based information.
- Arranging attendance at events including coordinating travel, visas and accommodation; ensuring value for money.
- Completing administrative forms such as expense claims, pre-authorisation of travel, foreign currency requests, credit card reconciliation etc.
- Meeting and greeting visitors of all levels of seniority professionally.
- Booking meeting rooms and conference facilities.
- Dealing with incoming emails, post, screening incoming phone calls, enquiries and requests and handling them where appropriate on behalf of members of the team.
- Liaising with reception for meetings, workshops, visitors, taxis etc.
- Providing lunchtime cover for the Receptionist as and when required.
- Collaborating with others across the team. Assisting with the on-boarding of new staff joining the organisation.
- Demonstrating an awareness of Industry demands (including our Balanced Scorecard), developing a ‘can do’ attitude whilst taking personal responsibility for own workload, prioritising tasks and rescheduling as required.
- Completing all work promptly to a high standard, in line with team requirements, displaying a high level of attention to detail and the ability to identify errors in data or documents.
- Self-starting, using own initiative to act on opportunities.
- Making constructive recommendations for change and improvement and assists in the implementation of all change.
Category | Banking, Finance / Insurance / Administration
Level | Admin
Type | Permanent
Ref Number | AD-GSY-2740