22 Sep Associate Portfolio Manager
We have a brand new opportunity for an Associate Portfolio Manager to join a leading provider of insurance-based wealth solutions in Guernsey.
Key duties will include:
- Working with PMs to help manage a group of private clients and institutional portfolios on a discretionary basis, adhering to the company’s Strategic Asset Allocation and Risk Appetite Statement
- Compliance with the Conduct of Business Rules of the GFSC and the firm’s compliance manual
- Client service standards maintained to a high standard, including attendance at client meetings followed up by high quality written communication
- Attend and actively contribute at Investment Committee Meetings of both the Asset Manager and the Insurer
- Assist in the administration and operation of the local office
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.