06 Feb Associate ( Finance and Corporate )
Posted at 11:45h in
We have a great opportunity for a Associate ( Finance and Corporate ) to join a leading, offshore law firm.
- Obtain clear instructions from clients, provide legal advice and prepare relevant documentation for Partner review
- Review and provide comments on documentation provided by third parties
- Manage matters with senior fee earners and provide assistance to the team involved in such matters, ensuring strong communication about deadlines, capacity and support required
- Act as the client contact point on any allocated matter
- Ensure administrative tasks are completed on each matter in accordance with required internal procedures (e.g. conflict searching, issue of terms and conditions and engagement letters, due diligence, matter opening, time recording, billing etc.)
- Organise workload and promptly advise the Partners for whom you are working when you encounter problems or anticipate any delays arising as a result
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.