02 Mar Associate Director
We have a great opportunity for an Associate Director to join a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients, operating and investing in the international business environment.
• Work with lawyers, accountants, tax advisors and banks on all matters relating to the management of the portfolio of corporate clients (which include direct companies, SPV’s and structures). This is likely to include taking the lead in overseeing significant transactions;
• Receive, check, and distribute incoming post;
• Review and countersign team’s standard outgoing e-mails, faxes and letters;
• Carry out full reviews of financial statements for final approval and signature by Director;
• Review in conjunction with the four eyes procedure company, legal and banking documents;
• Monitor team’s compliance review points and ensure that group administrators resolve these review points in a timely manner;
• Review and initial company minutes and resolutions;
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.