23 Nov Associate Director
This is a great opportunity for a Associate Director to join the Funds Department at a global network of firms delivering world-class assurance, tax, and consulting services.
Operating at a senior level with daily interaction with the clients’ boards, the role holder must be keen to be part of a rapidly expanding team. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the teams portfolio and risk management reviews, delivering management information and working very closely with clients and boards alike.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Risk management and management of AIFM duties
- Managing client relationships, liaison with investment advisors and boards
- Statistical analysis of portfolios, including stress testing
- With a good understanding of fund laws and regulations, update team procedures to ensure compliance
- Reviewing fund documentation and agreements
- Preparation and presentation of board reports
Candidates must have AFIMD experience.
More information about the role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.