22 Mar Associate, Corporate
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Associate to join the Corporate, Finance and Funds department of one of the island’s leading law firms. Working closely with partners and senior lawyers, having the opportunity to develop experience, build a skill set and pave a career within their award winning firm.
Some of the main responsibilities include:
- Advising clients competently and confidently on the technical aspects of a wide range of corporate and commercial matters with a particular focus on banking & financial services
- Drafting and implementing instructions with accuracy
- Being assertive and creative when developing or finding solutions to problems and methods of working
- Adding value through innovative ideas and approaches and provide solutions which are pragmatic
- Being proactive and commercial in managing clients’ requirements and expectations
More information about this role is available upon request – Contact the team today for further details.