14 Mar Associate (Banking & Finance)
We have a great opportunity for an Associate (Banking & Finance), working for a leading global Investment Funds & Corporate business. In this role, you be responsible for developing and expanding client relationships important to the Firm’s success, while at the same time becoming a valued resource to clients.
• Qualified lawyer with up to 7 years finance PQE.
• Excellent academics.
• Ambitious and commercially driven.
• Solid legal skills with an appropriate understanding of relevant market and client industries and technical knowledge of the relevant law.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
• Guernsey jurisdiction experience and/or familiarity with offshore financial service providers preferred but not essential.
• Ability to use legal precedents and timekeeping and billing systems.
• Ability to support efforts to attract new clients and develop new initiatives.
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.