16 Aug Assistant Vice President – Human Resources
We have a great new opportunity for an Assistant Vice President in Human Resources to join an award-winning, private bank.
Key duties will include:
- Advising and partnering the business in the execution of people priorities, to include organisational development, policies & procedures, best practice and working methods necessary to enhance performance
- Ensure there is the consistent application of HR policies and practices
- Work closely with the Business to help them identify, quantify and recruit for new and emerging requirements identified during the Workforce Planning process
- Participate in the recruitment process for all levels of Manager and below, including agency liaison, conducting interviews, short-listing and the selection of candidates to assist line management in their objective of a professional and qualified workforce appropriate to the business needs
- To provide cover for monthly payroll processing
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.