30 Jul Assistant Trust Administrator
We have a great opportunity for an Assistant Trust Administrator, working for an established fiduciary services company. In this role, you would assist with the day-to-day running of a portfolio of clients which will contain a mixture of trusts and companies, under the guidance and supervision of the Team Leader.
• Educated to ‘A’ Level standard, or equivalent.
• No experience is required, though a minimum of 1 years’ experience in the finance industry is preferred.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Good letter writing skills.
• Good numeracy and computer skills.