29 Jul Assistant Manager – Onboarding
We have a new opportunity for an Assistant Manager to join a company, trust and fund administration provider in Guernsey or Jersey.
Key duties will include:
- To take responsibility for the new business process and the client being onboarded
- Accurate and effective handling of new business pipeline and responding to requests promptly
- Liaising with stakeholders within the business in relation to pipeline conversion and providing support
- To fully understand our processes and procedures and ensure compliance at all times
- The completion of all internal checklists and procedures relating to onboarding
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.