30 Aug Assistant Manager – Finance
We have a fantastic new opportunity for an Assistant Manager in Finance to join an award-winning, private bank.
Key duties will include:
- Produce, deliver and assist in the production of management accounts, group reporting packs, regulatory reports and supporting information
- Assist in the production of draft commentaries for management review to monthly management accounts from/with department heads to ensure relevance and accuracy prior to publication
- Assist in the preparation of statutory financial statements and tax computations/returns on the company and consolidated level
- Develop, implement and enhance procedures
- Assist in the preparation of financial plans/budgets and forecasts
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.