01 Jan Assistant Manager
Posted at 13:46h in
We have a great opportunity for an Assistant Manager to join a high-end well-being and lifestyle store.
Some of the main duties include:
- Responsibility for meeting sales targets set by the Director. This involves setting individual sales goals, holding contests for employees, or creating sales promotions (within a budget).
- Ensuring excellent customer service is delivered at all times.
- Assisting with the Implementation of Marketing Plan (and assistance in developing marketing plan)
- Assisting with the in-house production of email newsletters, posters and social media in accordance with branding, and in-house stationary.
- Assisting with Liaising with local media and ensuring placement of regular PR features within local media.
- Assisting with generating Social media interest and campaigns, and developing and growing our social media presence (including on Facebook and Twitter).
- Assisting with the management of the sales team
- Assisting with Team development : Ensure employees receive training necessary for their job responsibilities and for developing existing employees.
More information on this role is available upon request – Contact the team today for further details.