16 Sep Assistant Investment Analyst – Client Advisory
We have a new opportunity for an Assistant Investment Analyst to join a business in Guernsey providing investment consulting, manager research and performance reporting.
Key duties will include:
- Collating client data from various sources, including investment managers and data vendors
- Organising and maintaining client data within systems
- Assisting in the preparation of scheduled and ad hoc client reporting on a timely and accurate basis
- Assisting in dealing with day-to-day client and manager interactions but always under supervision
- Play an active and collaborative role within your team
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.