14 Jun Assistant Director, Institutional Banking
We have a great opportunity for an Assistant Director to join a leading international bank in Guernsey.
The main focus of this role is supporting the delivery of transaction execution and customer service for a dedicated portfolio of customers, ensuring excellent customer experience throughout the sales and service journey by working closely with service providers and product specialists.
Some of the key duties include:
- Preparing client correspondence, including credit applications
- Contributing to the coordination of workflow to deliver client satisfaction
- Working as part of a unified team and supporting other team members
- Undertaking training and development in planned processes and activities
- Managing customer service activities and process instructions and requests
More information about this role is available upon request – Contact the team today for further details.