06 Dec Assistant Client Relationship Manager (Payments Administrator)
We have a great opportunity for an Assistant Client Relationship Manager (Payments Administrator) to join an independently owned provider of private client, corporate and fund services.
Main duties and responsibilities :
- To assist the team in providing a high level of professional service to a varied portfolio of client relationships and attending generally to fund and corporate structures;
- To process payments received from the client. A high level of accuracy and attention to detail is required in order to accurately manage this process.
- To work with other team members in the preparation for board meetings, assisting in drafting reports, collation of papers etc, and may also attend board meetings, with a more senior individual;
- Assisting in the drafting board meeting agenda, drafting simpler minutes and written resolutions;
- Working with the team in assisting the company boards in ensuring good governance, in order to gain a good understanding, what is good governance and when it needs to be applied;
- liaison with professional firms or Directors as required;
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.