19 Jan Assistant Administrator – Private Client Services
We have a great opportunity for a Assistant Administrator ( Private Client Services ) to join an established audit and assurance firm in Guernsey.
- Assist the team with the administration of a client portfolio, comprised of Trusts, Companies, Foundations and Limited Partnerships;
- Undertake bookkeeping to maintain accurate accounting records for the team’s client portfolio;
- Draft written instructions and on-line payments for distributions, dividends, professional fees etc;
- Draft minutes and general correspondence for review by the Administrator / Manager;
- Maintain an accurate statutory database of your team’s client portfolio;
- Liaise with intermediaries (banks, law firms and other professional advices) by email, telephone and written correspondence, as required;
- Provide general assistance to the team, as necessary.
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.