05 Apr AML Administrator
This is a great opportunity for an AML Administrator to join a global financial services provider.
The main focus of this role is to ensure a comprehensive and effective system for Financial Crime management with oversight of relevant Client/Investor Lifecycle Management due diligence procedures, processes, and controls.
Some of this role’s responsibilities include:
- Report to the AML Manager and assist in their duties to ensure client/Investor financial crime risk is monitored and due diligence is kept to a high standard.
- Have an excellent understanding of financial crime risk, KYC/CDD regulations applicable to Guernsey and able to apply the rules to protect the business.
- Perform open-source searches, file reviews, verification and escalate findings where necessary.
- To be able to interact and give advice & guidance on financial crime related matters to the 1LoD, key stakeholders & clients, where applicable.
- Study legal and commercial documents to understand customer activity and associated risks.
- Quality Control activities: Obtain an in-depth knowledge of procedures and systems to ensure customer records and maintained, assessable, and compliant with regulatory requirements.
More information about this role is available upon request – Contact the team today for further details.