14 Jan Administrator – Insurance Management
We have a great opportunity for a Administrator to join the Insurance Management department at an actuarial and consulting services company.
The insurance team provide financial reporting, regulatory compliance and programme management services to existing and prospective branch operations and insurance and reinsurance companies. The role is to administer and assist the other team members in the delivery of insurance management services to Group clients.
The duties will relate to the administration of insurance branch operations and insurance companies and will include but not be limited to:
- Assisting in the reviewing and preparation of, compliance manuals and business risk assessments
- Assist with the preparation of the Insurance Managers report
- Carry out client AML CDD reviews, prepare report of findings and provide review and oversight to ins admin staff reviews
- Preparing and/or assisting with the submission of annual regulatory returns
- Preparing papers for board meeting
More information about the role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.