14 Jun Administrator, ICS
We have a great opportunity for an Administrator to join the ICS team of a global professional services business.
The main purpose of this role is to administer a client portfolio, under the supervision of a Senior Administrator / Assistant Manager or given Line Manager.
Some of the key duties include:
- Administer and monitor a client portfolio within the timescales set and agreed
- Manage own billing and cash collection / debtors process
- Complete the review process for client entities and be aware of risk exposure
- Awareness and adherence to contractual and statutory obligations under the Group’s policies, procedures and guidelines
- Check, maintain and ensure accuracy of the central diary system
- Maintain accurate and up to date records of client entities (including desktop), ensuring all statutory obligations are complied with
More information about this role is available upon request – Contact the team today for further details.